Sunday, April 12, 2009

Paris




Today is my second day in Paris.  Yesterday we went out to dinner with some friends. Their names are Thea and Sara.  We met them in Cambodia last summer.  Thea is 12 and Sara is her mom.  
   Today we got up late and at 11:00 we went to see the Eiffel Tower. We couldn't go up in it because we came too late and by then there were about 1000 people in line just to get tickets to go in the elevator, and I don't want to even tell about how many were in line to go in in the elevator!  After the Eiffel Tower we walked about 3 miles to the bus stop to go back to our hotel.  
    Europe has the best chocolate in the world!  I could write a whole paragraph about the European chocolate, but I'm not going to.  Instead, I'm gonna go eat some.  Bye.  

1 comment:

  1. Yum! Save some of that chocolate for ME!

    Maybe the Eiffel Tower will have smaller lines during the week, early in the day. I remember the view was amazing.

    Love to both of you.
    d&k

    ReplyDelete